As you know, to thrive, a business needs customers. To get customers you need to attract them to your website or storefront. The most instantaneous source of traffic remains paid advertisement, by which we mean the ads you see when you search Google or another search engine, or when browsing through your favorite websites. Whereas search engine optimization and social media require time for strategies to fully work out, with paid media only your budget and the quality of the management behind your campaign decide how much traffic you acquire.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH NOW MEDIA GROUP’S SERVICES?
Ad creation — we write your ads and optimize them to earn your business more sales.
Conversion tracking — paid advertisement is not guess work and we will track exactly how many customers and sales your investment is earning you.
Ongoing analysis and monitoring — your paid advertisement campaign will be continuously optimized, as we find opportunities to grow your business’ revenue.
WHAT PLATFORMS CAN I ADVERTISE ON?
Google AdWords Management
When it comes to paid advertisement, your business has two goals,
- Getting the most exposure for your budget.
- Attracting the subset of traffic that is most likely to buy your products or services.
Google AdWords helps you accomplish both goals. Google dominates search markets worldwide, monitoring over two-thirds of total search traffic. With pay-per-click ads through Google, you have access to all of this traffic. Furthermore, AdWords offers the tools to narrow down your audience, so that you can target exactly the type of customers or patients you’re looking for. The combination makes for one of the most efficient methods of attracting considerable volume of the customers you want.
Businesses are quickly turning to Facebook to get more out of their advertisement investment. Why Facebook?
- Advertising on Facebook is inexpensive — on average, you pay $0.25 for every 1,000 people reached.
- With over 900 million visitors per day, Facebook is the most demographically complete social platform, meaning no matter what audience you target there will be a significant chunk of traffic to your website.
- Facebook makes it easy to track, monitor, and optimize your advertisements.
Facebook is especially effective for business-to-consumer companies, such as dental practices, law firms, and restaurants. Learn more about the benefits of advertising through Facebook by reading, “Facebook: A Marketing Opportunity You Can’t Miss” on Inbound Dynamics.
Bing Search Advertising
Bing offers two major benefits:
- You can reach potential customers on two search engines: Yahoo! and Bing.
- It’s relatively inexpensive and, like with Google advertising, you only pay per click.
You can combine Google advertising and Bing to get the most out of your online advertising, reaching out to potential patients or customers on the three most popular search engines.